Welcome back for another Color Fusers Blog Hop.
Each month, we share a color challenge and have fun making a project showcasing those colors. Thanks for joining us, and try creating along with us!
The Celebrate Sunflowers bundle has been very popular. And up until this project, I had not inked it up. It was fun to finally break it out to create with.
Today's color challenge is one of my favorite color combinations. It comes together for a fun, playful project.
This bundle is really beautiful, with both large and smaller floral images, some great sentiments, and a lovely die set, especially the large lacy floral die, which I chose to use on this project.
To create this card:
- cut a 4 1/4" x 11" Thick Whisper White card base, score at 5 1/2" and fold
- cut a 2" x 5 1/2" strip of designer paper
- cut a 3 3/4" x 5" layer of Gorgeous Grape cardstock
- cut a 3 5/8" x 4 7/8" layer of designer paper
- cut a 1" x 3" strip of Whisper White cardstock for the sentiment
Adhere the strip of designer paper along the left edge of card base. Adhere designer paper layer to Gorgeous Grape cardstock offset, and adhere to card front with dimensionals. Die cut a Purple Posy and Vellum cardstock flower, and a Gorgeous Grape lacy floral die cut. Using a Purple Posy Stampin' Write marker, color the happy birthday stamp, and randomly stamp happy birthday over the Purple Posy flower. Layer together with vellum and lacy floral die cuts. Fill the flower center with rhinestones, and adhere flower to card front with dimensionals. Stamp leaves in Granny Apple Green ink on matching designer paper, die cut, and adhere to card front. Tie a bow with white ribbon colored with a Dark Purple Posy Blends Marker, and adhere to flower. Stamp sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink on a strip of Whisper White cardstock, and adhere to card front with dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by today! Now hop along with the rest of the Color Fusers. Next up is Nicolle Belesimo.
Or go back to Jo Anne Hewins.
Would you like to earn the 3D Tutorial Bundle FREE? Use this month's host code with your purchase of at least $50 in Stampin' Up! products! Click on any of the product links below to shop in my store.
Three ways to get the August 2020 3-D Tutorial Bundle!
- shop with me! The tutorial is FREE with any product purchase of at leasts $50
- purchase for $15. Please email me, firstname.lastname@example.org, and request an invoice
- join my team -- they get it FREE every month!