Let's face it -- sometimes you want a quick & easy card.
The large sentiments in the new Carols of Christmas stamp set lend themselves to quick cards. Now, don't get me wrong, there are some great stamps in this set to make amazing cards, but today, I wanted quick!
I busted out my Be Merry designer series paper featured in the Annual catalog, for a traditional Christmas color combination, and added some gold glimmer paper to dress it up.
The Quilted Christmas 1/4" ribbon from the Holiday catalog was the perfect ribbon choice to pull my colors together.
The gold enamel shapes are a must with gold glimmer paper!
Quick Tip: Adding an embellishment, like enamel shapes, rhinestones, or pearls, can quickly pull a card together.
To recreate this project:
- Cut a Cherry Cobbler card base 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", score at 4 1/4"
- Cut a piece of Be Merry DSP to 3" x 4 1/4"
- Cut 1 gold glimmer scalloped square
- Cut a Whisper White square smaller than scalloped glimmer square (for sentiment)
- Cut a 4 1/4" strip of gold glimmer paper with the Decorative Ribbon Border punch
Would you like a new Holiday catalog? If you live in the United States and do not have a demonstrator, please contact me and I will get one right out to you!
Ready to start crafting for the holidays? Click on any of the products below or click my Shop Now sidebar tab to browse my store!
Thanks for stopping by!